What would you rather?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Back....

Hello Everybody!!! (Although I am sure there are a precious few who read my blog or find me interesting) but hello regardless…

I have the re-caught the blog bug and have been influenced by my very beautiful good friend Jenn (who recently started a blog- http://jennsarea.blogspot.com/) to continue with this one. Check hers out too!!

So much has changed since my last blog. I believe I have had 2 boyfriends since then, lost and gained a friend or 2 or 3 or 4….hard to keep track to be honest. But overall, quite happy how things have been shaping up…lots of lessons learned, hearts broken and bad dreams. All to teach me that people change, feelings change and this can equate to friendships changing- some for the good and some for the bad. I am sure in the next few blogs friendships will indeed be a large part of what’s on my mind.

As per relationships; I am in a wonderful one right now, with a wonderful man. Getting here was a long journey only my closest friends know. There are ups and downs (mostly ups) and I am excited to see where this one goes….yes you will be hearing about this one as well….

So welcome back to my blog: Sex in Montreal….I actually do live in the heart of the city currently, so the name is completely applicable (and a rip-off from a little show called Sex and the City)

TTYL!

E

No comments: