What would you rather?

Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

Friends and exes...

I am wondering if it works being friends with an ex. I mean you both have to want the exact same thing with no hidden agendas. There has to be no booty calls and no jealousy over the others new fling. I have a friend who is still close with her ex and I am not sure it is a fullfilling relationship. There are tender moments and they are there for each other. But what about the new girl or guy? How do they feel?Can they all hang out without worries? I doupt that. I had my day full of exes today. Saw one, almost saw another and spoke to one on the phone. Not once was it an easy and strickly "friendly". There was hidden agendas and games. So, do we throw out of exes or do we keep them? When the love is gone what do we do? Is it worth all of the emotions? I have no clue. On eof my best guy friends K is someone I am still close with. But-we dated 10 years ago. Does that count? Maybe there is a certain grace perios you must go through. Be seperated as lovers then reunited as friends. Time is the test of friendships....just a thought.

No comments: