What would you rather?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2006


What's on my mind today is living. I recently had a death in the family which has made it more clear yet again that we are not invincible and yes one day we will die. Sad and Depressing, I know. But what is more depressing is the thought that I do not necessarily feel alive right now. I feel like I am going through the motions. School, work, car payments, visa dept, phone bill, stress, etc. The list goes on. Of course I have my friends, fun times and leisure activities. But somehow, I don't feel ALIVE!! I am not sure what it missing....I am not a crazy risky person, bumgy jumping and sky diving don't appeal to me. Although I have heard that can make you feel alive (could it be because you have the risk of dying?!?!). Would drinking a cup of bleach have the same affect after you wake up from getting your stomach pumped??? Anyways maybe I am being a brat and not appreciating what I do have...Great friends, my health, family and the luck of living in a great country!!! Needless to say I could create some more excitement....LETS GO STREAKING!!!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I don't think you are being a brat at all, I think once and awhile we all need to be reminded tha there is a bigger picture then today, that life has a bigger meaning then our day to day activities and whether its bungy jumping or volunteering, you definitely should find something that gices you a rush and makes you feel alive!!