What would you rather?

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2005

ADICT!

You know what is addictive? The new ness of a relationship...first hug, first touch, first kiss. This is when you hopefully get the excited and nervous butterfly feeling in your stomach anticipating seeing the person and what may happen when you do. I believe that feeling is addictive- or it might be commitment phobia. I am not too sure at this point. All I know is that its terrifying to think of being with one person the rest of your life. Where you will never feel those butterflies again but only have the faint memory of them existing. I know it turns into "deeper" and "comfortable" love but where is the excitment in that? I am just stating my opinion and not putting down long term relationships. I guess I just dont believe in monogamy. From my experience everyone in the world has cheated or been cheated on. I know I have. Why go through that? Why did society shape into monogammy. How can you possibly get everything you need out of one person??? Its impossible. You get the good sex form one guy, the friendnship with the other. The partying with one, the chilling with the other. To bad for feelings like jealousy and insecurity- then we would be all set!!!

No comments: